- James E. Castello, Generalizing about the Virtues of Specificity : the Surprising Evolution of the Longest Article in the UNCITRAL Model Law
- C. Mark Baker & Efrén C. Olivares, "Ad Hoc" International Arbitrations - the Way of the Future?
- Gerardo Lozano Alarcón, "Ex Aequo et Bono" Arbitration
- Aníbal Sabater, "Cultural Conflicts" in International Arbitration : Myths, Misunderstandings, and Lessons from Dealing with the Unusual
- David Morán Bovio, UNCITRAL on Insolvency Law : Third Act - First Scene
Friday, December 7, 2012
New Issue: World Arbitration and Mediation Review
The latest issue of the World Arbitration and Mediation Review (Vol. 6, no. 1, 2012) is out. Contents include: