- Michael Cox, Power Shifts, Economic Change and the Decline of the West?
- Adam RC Humphreys, Another Waltz? Methodological Rhetoric and Practice in Theory of International Politics
- Pascal Vennesson & Nikolas M. Rajkovic, The Transnational Politics of Warfare Accountability: Human Rights Watch versus the Israel Defense Forces
- Lindsay Black & Yih-Jye Hwang, China and Japan’s Quest for Great Power Status: Norm Entrepreneurship in Anti-Piracy Responses
- William E. Scheuerman, Realism and the Kantian Tradition: A Revisionist Account
Monday, December 3, 2012
New Issue: International Relations
The latest issue of International Relations (Vol. 26, no. 4, December 2012) is out. Contents include: