- Miron Mushkat & Roda Mushkat, The political economy of state accession to international legal regimes: A re-assessment of the China-World Trade Organization nexus
- Bashar H. Malkawi, Rules of origin under US trade agreements with Arab countries: Are they helping and hindering free trade?
- Neelesh Gounder & Biman Chand Prasad, Regional trade agreements and the new theory of trade: Implications for trade policy in Pacific Island countries
- Monica Singhania & Akshay Gupta, Determinants of foreign direct investment in India
- J. Pfumorodze, WTO remedies and developing countries
Thursday, July 14, 2011
New Issue: Journal of International Trade Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Journal of International Trade Law and Policy (Vol. 10, no. 1, 2011) is out. Contents include: