- Panagiotis Delimatsis, Protecting Public Morals in a Digital Age: Revisiting the WTO Rulings on US – Gambling and China – Publications and Audiovisual Products
- CA Thomas, Of Facts and Phantoms: Economics, Epistemic Legitimacy, and WTO Dispute Settlement
- Dukgeun Ahn & Jieun Lee, Countervailing Duty against China: Opening a Pandora's Box in the WTO System?
- Simon Lester, A Framework for Thinking about the ‘Discretion’ in the Mandatory/Discretionary Distinction
- Juscelino F. Colares, The Limits of WTO Adjudication: Is Compliance the Problem?
- David J. Townsend & Steve Charnovitz, Preventing Opportunistic Uncompliance by WTO Members
- Alex Mills, Antinomies of Public and Private at the Foundations of International Investment Law and Arbitration
Monday, July 11, 2011
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 14, no. 2, June 2011) is out. Contents include: