- ‘In Clinical Isolation.’ Is there a meaningful place for the World Trade Organization in the future of International Economic Law?
- Introduced by Paolo Turrini and Angelica Bonfanti
- Steve Charnovitz, A WTO if you can keep it
- Giorgio Sacerdoti, The stalemate concerning the Appellate Body of the WTO: What way out?
- Leonardo Borlini, A crisis looming in the dark: Some remarks on the reform proposals on notifications and transparency
- Peter-Tobias Stoll, forthcoming
Saturday, November 30, 2019
New Issue: Questions of International Law
Questions of International Law / Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (no. 63, 2019) is out. Contents include: