- Noémie Laurens & Jean-Frédéric Morin, Negotiating environmental protection in trade agreements: A regime shift or a tactical linkage?
- Jesse L. Reynolds, An economic analysis of international environmental rights
- Juan He, Do unilateral trade measures really catalyze multilateral environmental agreements?
- Stephan Hoch, Axel Michaelowa, Aglaja Espelage, & Anne-Kathrin Weber, Governing complexity: How can the interplay of multilateral environmental agreements be harnessed for effective international market-based climate policy instruments?
- Anna A. Klis, Identity and equal treatment in negative externality agreements
- Hyun Jung Kim, Inducing state compliance with international fisheries law: lessons from two case studies concerning the Republic of Korea’s IUU fishing
Friday, November 29, 2019
New Issue: International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
The latest issue of International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics (Vol. 19, no. 6, December 2019) is out. Contents include: