- Maxi Scherer, Artificial Intelligence and Legal Decision-Making: The Wide Open?
- Peter Georg Picht & Gaspare Tazio Loderer, Arbitration in SEP/FRAND Disputes: Overview and Core Issues
- Angshuman Hazarika & Pieter Van Vaerenbergh, ‘One Rule to Rule Them All’: Rules for Article 25 DSU Arbitration
- Robert Bradshaw, How to Obtain Evidence from Third Parties: A Comparative View
- Karolina Mania, American and European Perspectives on Arbitration Agreements in Online Consumer Contracts
Monday, September 9, 2019
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 36, no. 5, 2019) is out. Contents include: