- International Legal Theory
- Andrea Bianchi & Anne Saab, Fear and international law-making: An exploratory inquiry
- Jean d’Aspremont, Three international lawyers in a hall of mirrors
- Jan Klabbers, Notes on the ideology of international organizations law: The International Organization for Migration, state-making, and the market for migration
- International Law and Practice
- Laurence Boisson de Chazournes, International economic law and the quest for universality
- Amy Elizabeth Chinnappa, The United States and the Coalition Provisional Authority – occupation by proxy?
- Yan Wang, Power of discourse in free trade agreement negotiation
- International Law and Practice: Symposium on the World Bank Environmental and Social Framework
- Giedre Jokubauskaite, The World Bank Environmental and Social Framework in a wider realm of public international law
- Ruth Houghton, Looking at the World Bank’s safeguard reform through the lens of deliberative democracy
- María Victoria Cabrera Ormaza & Franz Christian Ebert, The World Bank, human rights, and organizational legitimacy strategies: The case of the 2016 Environmental and Social Framework
- Margherita Brunori, Protecting access to land for indigenous and non-indigenous communities: A new page for the World Bank?
- Radu Mares, Securing human rights through risk-management methods: Breakthrough or misalignment?
- Philipp Dann & Michael Riegner, The World Bank’s Environmental and Social Safeguards and the evolution of global order
- Hague International Tribunals: International Court of Justice
- Vladyslav Lanovoy, The authority of inter-state arbitral awards in the case law of the International Court of Justice
- International Criminal Courts and Tribunals: International Criminal Court
- Daley J. Birkett, Pre-trial ‘Protective Measures for the Purpose of Forfeiture’ at the International Criminal Court: Safeguarding and balancing competing rights and interests
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
New Issue: Leiden Journal of International Law
Leiden Journal of International Law (Vol. 32, no. 3, September 2019) is out. Contents include: