- Klaus Peter Berger, Common Law v. Civil Law in International Arbitration: The Beginning or the End?
- Milo Molfa, Adam Grant, Paul Kleist, & Amy Wen Wei, Challenges in the Taking of Evidence in Arbitrations Seated in Mainland China
- Christopher Adams & Giles Harvey, No Man Is an Island: Compelling Witness Evidence in Support of Arbitration Proceedings Seated in London
- Alex Ye, The Good Faith Principle in the Context of the Enforcement of New York Convention Awards: An Analysis of Hong Kong’s Position in Light of the Apparently Conflicting Court Decisions
- Sam Luttrell, Observations on the Proposed New ICSID Regime for Security for Costs
Thursday, May 23, 2019
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 36, no. 3, 2019) is out. Contents include: