- Original Articles
- Vito De Lucia, A critical interrogation of the relation between the ecosystem approach and ecosystem services
- Shawkat Alam & Sheikh Noor Mohammad, Applying the ecosystem approach to the Sundarbans of Bangladesh: Possibilities and challenges
- Benoit Mayer, Obligations of conduct in the international law on climate change: A defence
- Edwin Alblas, Conflicting goals and mixed rationales: A closer look at the objectives of EU environmental law in light of the Anthropocene
- Viktor Weber, Uncertain liability and stagnating CCS deployment in the European Union: Is it the Member States’ turn?
- Janja Hojnik, Ecological modernization through servitization: EU regulatory support for sustainable product–service systems
- Maria Chochorelou & Carlos Espaliu Berdud, Sustainable development in new generation FTAs: Could arbitrators further the principle through ISDS?
- Andrew Craig Blackmore, Rediscovering the origins and inclusion of the public trust doctrine in South African environmental law: A speculative analysis
- Case Note
- Melissa Powers, Juliana v United States: The next frontier in US climate mitigation?
Sunday, August 5, 2018
New Issue: Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law (Vol. 27, no. 2, July 2018) is out. Contents include: