- Cherie Blair, Ema Vidak-Gojkovic, & Marie-Anaïs Meudic-Role, The Medium Is the Message: Establishing a System of Business and Human Rights Through Contract Law and Arbitration
- Paul Lefebvre & Dirk De Meulemeester, The New York Convention: An Autopsy of Its Structure and Modus Operandi
- Tamás Szabados, EU Economic Sanctions in Arbitration
- Stepan Puchkov, Psycholawgy: What Dispute Resolution Practitioners Overlook?
- Michael Kotrly & Barry Mansfield, Recent Developments in International Arbitration in England and Ireland
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 35, no. 4, 2018) is out. Contents include: