- CILJ 2017 Conference: Transforming Institutions
- Jan Klabbers, Transforming institutions: autonomous international organisations in institutional theory
- Rob van Gestel & Jurgen de Poorter, Supreme administrative courts’ preliminary questions to the CJEU: start of a dialogue or talking to deaf ears?
- Catherine Warin & Zheni Zhekova, The Joint Way Forward on migration issues between Afghanistan and the EU: EU external policy and the recourse to non-binding law
- Dominik Düsterhaus, Does the European Court of Justice constitutionalise EU Private International Law?
- Leonie M Huijbers, The European Court of Human Rights’ procedural approach in the age of subsidiarity
- Desmond Johnson, The institutional balance as an agent of transformation in the EU constitutional order: reconciling the simultaneous rise of the European Parliament and European agencies
- Anastasia Karatzia & Menelaos Markakis, What role for the Commission and the ECB in the European Stability Mechanism?
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
New Issue: Cambridge International Law Journal
Cambridge International Law Journal (Vol. 6, no. 2, December 2017) is out. Contents include: