- Antoine Martin & Bryan Mercurio, The IMF and Its Shifting Mandate Towards Capital Movements and Capital Controls: A Legal Perspective
- Adam Hyams & Gonzalo Villalta Puig, Preferential Trade Agreements and the World Trade Organization: Developments to the Dispute Settlement Understanding
- Roderic O’Gorman, The Failure of the Troika to Measure the Impact of the Economic Adjustment Programmes on the Vulnerable
- Shafi U. Khan Niazi, Re-Launch of the Proposal for a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) in the EU: A Shift in Paradigm
- Simon López Artetxe, Is Health Really the First Thing in Life?
Saturday, July 29, 2017
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 44, no. 3, 2017) is out. Contents include: