- Case Comments
- John Fellas & Pavlos Petrovas, Diag Human SE v Czech Republic-Ministry of Health: A Broad Interpretation of the ‘Arbitration Exception’ of the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Carlo de Stefano, Adel A Hamadi Al Tamimi v Sultanate of Oman: Attributing to Sovereigns the Conduct of State-Owned Enterprises: Towards Circumvention of the Accountability of States under International Investment Law
- Rattapong Supapa, Burlington Resources, Inc v Republic of Ecuador: Enforcing Economic Stability Guarantees through an Umbrella Mechanism: ‘Caveat Upstream Petroleum Investor’?
- Andrew C. Blandford, The History of Fair and Equitable Treatment before the Second World War
- Ronald E.M. Goodman & Yuri Parkhomenko, Does the Chorzów Factory Standard Apply in Investment Arbitration? A Contextual Reappraisal
- Stephen S. Kho, Alan Yanovich, Brendan R. Casey & Johann Strauss, The EU TTIP Investment Court Proposal and the WTO Dispute Settlement System: Comparing Apples and Oranges?
- Jorge E. Viñuales, Investor Diligence in Investment Arbitration: Sources and Arguments
- Kenneth B. Reisenfeld & Joshua M. Robbins, Finality under the Washington and New York Conventions: Another Swing of the Pendulum?
- David Khachvani, Compensation for Unlawful Expropriation: Targeting the Illegality
- Joaquim P. Muniz, Kabir A.N. Duggal, & Luis A.S. Peretti, The New Brazilian BIT on Cooperation and Facilitation of Investments: A New Approach in Times of Change
- Sungjin Kang, Conflict of Investment-Related Provisions under Regional Trade Agreements between Korea and China – Navigating the ‘Noodle Bowl’
- Anthony C. Sinclair & Odysseas G. Repousis, An Overview of Provisional Measures in ICSID Proceedings
- Wei Wang, The Non-Precluded Measure Type Clause in International Investment Agreements: Significances, Challenges, and Reactions
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 32, no. 2, Spring 2017) is out. Contents include: