- Max Brookman-Byrne, Drone Use ‘Outside Areas of Active Hostilities’: An Examination of the Legal Paradigms Governing US Covert Remote Strikes
- Nicolette Butler & Surya Subedi, The Future of International Investment Regulation: Towards a World Investment Organisation?
- Farouk El-Hosseny & Ezequiel H. Vetulli, Amicus Acceptance and Relevance: The Distinctive Example of Philip Morris v. Uruguay
- Peter Mankowski, The European World of Insolvency Tourism: Renewed, But Still Brave?
- Marek Zilinsky, Mutual Trust and Cross-Border Enforcement of Judgments in Civil Matters in the EU: Does the Step-by-Step Approach Work?
- Hugh Thirlway, The Role of Non-State Actors: A Response to Professor Ryngaert
- Cedric Ryngaert, Non-State Actors in International Law: A Rejoinder to Professor Thirlway
Saturday, May 6, 2017
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 64, no. 1, April 2017) is out. Contents include: