- Damon Barrett, International Child Rights Mechanisms and the Death Penalty for Drug Offences
- Cristy Clark, Of What Use is a Deradicalized Human Right to Water?
- Vian Dakhil, Aldo Zammit Borda, & Alexander R. J. Murray, ‘Calling ISIL Atrocities Against the Yezidis by Their Rightful Name’: Do They Constitute the Crime of Genocide?
- Stéphanie Hennette Vauchez, Is French laïcité Still Liberal? The Republican Project under Pressure (2004–15)
- Erica Howard, Freedom of Speech versus Freedom of Religion? The Case of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders
- Başak Bağlayan & Johannes Hendrik Fahner, ‘One Can Always Do Better’: The Referral Procedure before the Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 17, no. 2, June 2017) is out. Contents include: