- Critical Issues in Transitional Justice
- Jeremy Sarkin, Estelle Zinsstag, & Stephane Parmentier, Critical Issues in Transitional Justice – A Sisyphean Exercise
- Jeremy Sarkin & Tetevi Davi, Examining the Criticisms Levelled against Transitional Justice: Towards an Understanding of the State of the Field
- Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, After Things Fall Apart: Challenges for Transitional Justice Futures
- Simon Robins, Failing Victims? The Limits of Transitional Justice in Addressing the Needs of Victims of Violations
- Luke Moffett, Reparations in Transitional Justice: Justice or Political Compromise?
- Monica Aciru, Rethinking Post-Truth Commissions: Empowering Local Capacities to Shape the Post-Truth Commission Discourse
- Brian Mcgonigle Leyh, The Socialisation of Transitional Justice: Expanding Justice Theories within the Field
- Padraig Mcauliffe, Localised Justice and Structural Transformation: How New Approaches to Transitional Justice Pull in Different Directions
- Phanuel Kaapama, The Enduring Colonial Legacies of Land Dispossessions and the Evolving Property Rights Legal Discourses: Whither Transitional Justice?
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
New Issue: Human Rights & International Legal Discourse
Human Rights & International Legal Discourse (Vol. 11, no. 1, 2017) is out. Contents include: