- 2016 Lalive Lecture
- Michael Wood, Choosing between Arbitration and a Permanent Court: Lessons from Inter-State Cases
- Emmanuel Gaillard, Abuse of Process in International Arbitration
- Piero Bernardini, Reforming Investor–State Dispute Settlement: The Need to Balance Both Parties’ Interests
- Jean Ho, Investment Protection Under Successive Treaties
- S. Mullen & E. Whitsitt, ICSID and Legislative Consent to Arbitrate: Questions of Applicable Law
- Patrick Dumberry, The Importation of the FET Standard through MFN Clauses: An Empirical Study of BITs
- Epaminontas E. Triantafilou, Contemporaneity and Evolutive Interpretation under the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
- Odysseas G. Repousis, The Application of Investment Treaties to Overseas Territories and the Uncertain Provisional Application of the Energy Charter Treaty to Gibraltar
- Markus Burgstaller & Jonathan Ketcheson, Should Expropriation Risk Be Taken into Account in the Assessment of Damages?
- Grant Hanessian & Kabir Duggal, The Final 2015 Indian Model BIT: Is This the Change the World Wishes to See?
Friday, January 20, 2017
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 32, no. 1, Winter 2017) is out. Contents include: