- January 20, 2017: Philip Allott (Univ. of Cambridge – Law), Welcome to Eutopia!
- January 27, 2017: Antje Wiener (Universität Hamburg – Political Science), The Rule of Law in Inter-national Relations: Contestation despite Diffusion - Diffusion through Contestation
- February 3, 2017: Lauge Poulsen (Univ. College London - Political Science), The Politics of Investment Treaties in Developing Countries
- February 17, 2017: Stephan Wittich (Univ. of Vienna – Law), Spoilt for Choice? The Reparation of Non-Material Damage in International Law
- February 24, 2017: Tom Dannenbaum (University College London – Political Science), The Criminalisation of Aggression and Soldiers' Rights
Monday, January 16, 2017
Lauterpacht Centre Friday Lunchtime Lecture Series for Lent Term 2017
Here's the schedule for the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law's Lent Term 2017 Friday Lunchtime Lectures: