- Natalie Y. Morris-Sharma, The ILC’s Draft Articles Before the 69th Session of the UNGA: A Reawakening?
- Andreas Schloenhardt & Hamish Macdonald, Barriers to Ratification of the United Nations Protocol Against the Smuggling of Migrants
- Tom Obokata, The Value of International Law in Combating Transnational Organized Crime in the Asia-Pacific
- Jinyuan Su, Space Arms Control: Lex Lata and Currently Active Proposals
- Douglas MacFarlane, The Slave Trade and the Right of Visit Under the Law of the Sea Convention: Exploitation in the Fishing Industry in New Zealand and Thailand
- David Price, Indonesia’s Bold Strategy on Bilateral Investment Treaties: Seeking an Equitable Climate for Investment?
- Bassina Farbenblum, Governance of Migrant Worker Recruitment: A Rights-Based Framework for Countries of Origin
- Benoit Mayer, Climate Change Reparations and the Law and Practice of State Responsibility
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
New Issue: Asian Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of International Law (Vol. 7, no. 1, January 2017) is out. Contents include: