- Karin Arts & Atabongawung Tamo, The Right to Development in International Law: New Momentum Thirty Years Down the Line?
- Marco Longobardo, State Responsibility for International Humanitarian Law Violations by Private Actors in Occupied Territories and the Exploitation of Natural Resources
- Hanne Cuyckens, Is Israel Still an Occupying Power in Gaza?
- Jochem Vlek, Lis Pendens, Choice of Court Agreements and Abuse of Law Under Brussels Ibis
- Giorgio Risso, Financial Torts and Investor Protection: Is the Europeanisation of Third State Cases a Viable Solution?
- Jure Vidmar, Some Observations on Wrongfulness, Responsibility and Defences in International Law
Sunday, November 27, 2016
New Issue: Netherlands International Law Review
Netherlands International Law Review (Vol. 63, no. 3, October 2016) is out. Contents include: