- Bardo Fassbender, International Constitutional Law: Written or Unwritten?
- Zeng Lingliang, Conceptual Analysis of China’s Belt and Road Initiative: A Road towards a Regional Community of Common Destiny
- Kristen E. Boon, U.N. Sanctions as Regulation
- Steven Wheatley, The Emergence of New States in International Law: The Insights from Complexity Theory
- Siu Chung Dixon Tse, Discovering the Knowledge Requirement of Superior Responsibility in Hong Kong’s War Crimes Trials (1946-1948) through Sentencing Practice Analysis
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 15, no. 3, September 2016) is out. Contents include: