- Sara Poli, Setting the Scene
- Ilaria Vianello, Guaranteeing Respect for Human Rights in the EU’s External Relations: What Role for Administrative Law?
- Francesca Martines, Human Rights Clauses in EU Agreements
- Jan Wouters and Marta Hermez, EU Guidelines on Human Rights as a Foreign Policy Instrument: An Assessment
- Samantha Velluti, The Promotion of Social Rights and Labour Standards in the EU’s External Trade Relations
- Sara Poli, The Promotion of Good Governance as an Autonomous Objective of the EU’s External Relations
- Efthymios Papastavridis, EUNAVFORMED Operation Sophia: Fighting Smuggling of Migrants or Protecting Human Rights?
- Emanuele Sommario, Attribution of Conduct in the Framework of CSDP Missions: Reflections on a Recent Judgment by the Higher Administrative Court of Nordrhein-Westfalen
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Poli: Protecting Human Rights in the European Union’s External Relations
Protecting Human Rights in the European Union’s External Relations (CLEER Papers 2016/5, T.M.C. Asser Press 2016). Contents include: