- Devin McDaniels & Marianna Karttunen, Trade, Testing and Toasters: Bringing Conformity Assessment Procedures into the Spotlight
- Farrokh Farrokhnia & Cameron Richards, E-Commerce Products Under the World Trade Organization Agreements: Goods, Services, Both or Neither?
- Gilles Muller, National Treatment and the GATS: Lessons from Jurisprudence
- Kamala Dawar, The 2016 European Union International Procurement Instrument’s Amendments to the 2012 Buy European Proposal: A Retrospective Assessment of Its Prospects
- Sophia Mueller, Mapping the Aftermath of Accession: Which Is China’s Applicable World Trade Organization Anti-Subsidy Law for the Use of Alternative Benchmarks?
- Thitirat Wongkaew, A ‘New Haven’ Look at ASEAN’s Promotion of Transparency in Agri-food Trade
- Máté Hegedűs-Gáspár, Data Exclusivity for Biological Pharmaceuticals: Is New Zealand in Breach of World Trade Organization Law?
Saturday, October 15, 2016
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 50, no. 5, 2016) is out. Contents include: