- Developing International Law at the Bar: A Growing Competition among International Courts and Tribunals
- Pierre Bodeau-Livinec & Chiara Giorgetti, Developing International Law at the Bar: A Growing Competition among International Courts and Tribunals
- Mathias Forteau, Regulating the Competition between International Courts and Tribunals: The Role of Ratione Materiae Jurisdiction under Part XV of UNCLOS
- Makane Moïse Mbengue, The Settlement of Trade Disputes: Is There a Monopoly for the WTO?
- Catherine Tinker, The Guarani Aquifer Accord: Cooperation in South America towards Prevention of Harm and Sustainable, Equitable Use of Underground Transboundary Water
- Jose Magnaye & August Reinisch, Revisiting Res Judicata and Lis Pendens in Investor-State Arbitration
- Chester Brown, Investment Treaty Tribunals and Human Rights Courts: Competitors or Collaborators?
- Research Articles
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, Reflections on the Philippines/China Arbitration: Award on Jurisdiction and Admissibility
- Hanna Kuczyńska, The Scope of Appeal on Complementarity Issues before the ICC: On the Example of the Appeal of Côte d’Ivoire against the Decision of Pre-Trial Chamber I in the Simone Gbagbo Case
- Steven William Kayuni, Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes (Who is Guarding the Guardians)? – Decision Processes in the ICC’s Offences Against the Administration of Justice
- Michael Gyan Nyarko & Henrietta Markfre Ekefre, Recent Advances in Children’s Rights in the African Human Rights System: A Review of the Decision of the African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child in the Talibés Case
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
New Issue: The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals
The latest issue of The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals (Vol. 15, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: