- General Articles
- Wolfgang Alschner & Dmitriy Skougarevskiy, Mapping the Universe of International Investment Agreements
- Gabriel Gari, Is the WTO's Approach to International Standards on Services Outdated?
- Maria Anna Corvaglia, Public Procurement and Private Standards: Ensuring Sustainability Under the WTO Agreement on Government Procurement
- Han-Wei Liu & Shin-Yi Peng, Managing Trade Conflicts in the ICT Industry: A Case Study of EU–Greater China Area
- Ines Willemyns, Disciplines on State-Owned Enterprises in International Economic Law: Are We Moving in the Right Direction?
- Moshe Hirsch, Explaining Compliance and Non-Compliance with ICSID Awards: The Argentine Case Study and a Multiple Theoretical Approach
- Catarina Fernandes, Jorge Farinha, Francisco Vitorino Martins, & Cesario Mateus, Determinants of European Banks’ Bailouts Following the 2007–2008 Financial Crisis
Monday, September 26, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 19, no. 3, September 2016) is out. Contents include: