- Special Issue: The Latin American Challenge to the Current System of Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- Katia Fach Gómez & Catharine Titi, Introduction
- Katia Fach Gómez & Catharine Titi, International Investment Law and ISDS: Mapping Contemporary Latin America
- Facundo Pérez Aznar, Local Litigation Requirements in International Investment Agreements: Their Characteristics and Potential in Times of Reform in Latin America
- Rodrigo Polanco Lazo, Systems of Legal Defence Used by Latin American Countries in Investment Disputes
- Arnaud de Nanteuil, Green Latin America? Some Reflections on Environmental Issues in Latin America’s New Instruments of Investment Protection
- José Gustavo Prieto Muñoz, The Rise of Common Principles for Investment in Latin America: Proposing a Methodological Shift for Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- María José Luque Macías, Inter-State Investment Dispute Settlement in Latin America: Is There Space for Transparency?
- María Gabriela Sarmiento, The UNASUR Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes and Venezuela: Will Both Ever See the Light at the End of the Tunnel?
- José Manuel Álvarez Zárate & Rebecca Pendleton, The International Rule of Law in Latin American Investment Arbitration: UNASUR’s Advances in Arbitrator Appointment and Disqualification
Thursday, September 1, 2016
New Issue: Journal of World Investment & Trade
Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 17, no. 4, 2016) is out. Contents include: