- Dinah Shelton & Isabelle Cutting, If you Break it, do you own it?
- Jeroen van den Boogaard, Proportionality and Autonomous Weapons Systems
- Peter Hilpold, Jus Post Bellum and the Responsibility to Rebuild – Identifying the Contours of an Ever More Important Aspect of R2P
- Anurag Deb, Jus ad Bellum and R2P
- Ronan McDermott & Patrick Gibbons, Risk and Compliance with Normative Frameworks Relating to Disaster Management
- Laura Hofmann, Strengthening the Principle of Distinction?
- Kuyang Harriet Logo Mulukwat, Challenges of Regulating Non-International Armed Conflicts – an Examination of Ongoing Trends in South Sudan’s Civil War
- Liesbeth Zegveld, Body Counts and Masking Wartime Violence
Monday, September 12, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies
The latest issue of the Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies (Vol. 6, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: