- September 13, 2016: Guy Fiti Sinclair (Victoria Univ. of Wellington), International Social Reform and the Invention of Development
- October 13, 2016: Neil Boister (Univ. of Waikato), The Simplification of the Law of Extradition at a Global Level: Some Reflections on the Implications of the Move towards a no Dress Rehearsal Rule
- November 16, 2016: Nikolas M. Rajkovic (Tilburg Univ.), Constitutional Blasphemy and Liminal Crisis? The International Criminal Court and its Cage of Sacramental Outrages.
- December 1, 2016: Victor Kattan (National Univ. of Singapore), Using International Law to Shape Foreign Policy: How the Obama Administration adopted Bush Preemption Doctrine on Using Force to Combat Terrorism
- December 15, 2016: Anne van Aaken (Univ. of St. Gallen), Framing Proportionality: Rationality and Cognitive Biases
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Amsterdam Center for International Law Lecture Series for Fall 2016
Here's the schedule for the Amsterdam Center for International Law's lecture series for Fall 2016: