- From the Board, Cracks in the EU
- Ming Du & Fei Deng, International Standards as Global Public Goods in the World Trading System
- Arianna Andreangeli, Healthcare Services, the EU Single Market and Beyond: Meeting Local Needs in an Open Economy – How Much Market or How Little Market?
- Benjamin Mooij & Catalin S. Rusu, Innovation and EU Competition Law: In Need of a Narrative for Where the Money Is Put
- Fátima Ramírez Carmona, The Feed-in Tariffs Entanglement: A Comparative Study of the Analytical Approaches Followed by the EU and WTO Judiciary Bodies regarding Renewable Energy Subsidies
Friday, July 8, 2016
New Issue: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
The latest issue of Legal Issues of Economic Integration (Vol. 43, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: