- Michael Bowman, Law, Legal Scholarship and the Conservation of Biological Diversity: 2020 Vision and Beyond
- Mattia Fosci & Tom West, In Whose Interest? Instrumental and Intrinsic Value in Biodiversity Law
- Nicole Mohammed, Participatory Resource Management: A Caribbean Case Study
- Elizabeth A. Kirk, The Role of Non-State Actors in Treaty Regimes for the Protection of Marine Biodiversity
- Rosemary Rayfuse, Climate Change, Marine Biodiversity and International Law
- Edward J. Goodwin, Broad Spectrum Efforts to Enhance the Conservation of Vulnerable Marine Ecosystems
- Peter Davies, Alien Invasive Species – is the EU’s Strategy Fit for Purpose?
- Arie Trouwborst, Countering Fragmentation of Habitats under International Wildlife Regimes
- Karen Hulme, Armed Conflict and Biodiversity
- Veit Koester, The Convention on Biological Diversity and the Concept of Sustainable Development: The Extent and Manner of the Convention’s Application of Components of the Concept
- Malgosia Fitzmaurice, Whaling and Inter- and Intra-Generational Equity
- Duncan French, Common Concern, Common Heritage and other Global(-ising) Concepts: Rhetorical Devices, Legal Principles or a Fundamental Challenge?
- Emilie Cloatre, Biodiversity, Knowledge and the Making of Rights: Reviewing the Debates on Bioprospecting and Ownership
- Ecological Restoration in International Biodiversity Law: A Promising Strategy to Address Our Failure to Prevent?
- Karen N. Scott, Non-Compliance Procedures and the Implementation of Commitments under Wildlife Treaties
- Richard Caddell, ‘Only Connect’? Regime Interaction and Global Biodiversity Conservation
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Bowman, Davies, & Goodwin: Research Handbook on Biodiversity and Law
Research Handbook on Biodiversity and Law (Edward Elgar Publishing 2016). Contents include: