- Matúš Jarolín, State Territory as a Fundamental Element of Statehood
- Rastislav Šutek, The Arms Trade Treaty: A Promise Towards the Victims of Armed Conflicts
- Peter Pavlovič, Direct Participation in Hostilities in Non-international Armed Conflicts: Act-based Approach vs. Membership-based Approach
- Jan Ondřej, The Exercise of Jurisdiction over Objects and Persons in Outer Space with Specific Reference to the International Space Station
- Eva Villacis, Al Qaida Sanctions Regime of the United Nations Security Council and Due Process Standards: Utopia or Reality?
- Nikola Regecová, National Courts v. International Courts as an Effective Means to Punish Criminals in Accordance with International Law (Case of Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi)
- Marek Jan Wasinski, The Campbell Case: A New Chapter of the Saga
- Markus P. Beham, Gabčíkovo-Nagymaros - The Neverending Story?
- Martin Faix, Application of Human Rights to European Union Military Operations: Mission Impossible?
- Darina Macková, New Approaches to Public International Law: Cosmopolitan Vision
Friday, May 27, 2016
New Volume: Slovak Yearbook of International Law
Slovak Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 4, 2014) is out. Contents include: