- Christian Häberli, An International Regulatory Framework for National Employment Policies
- Zhu (Judy) Wang, CFIUS under Review: National Security Review in the US and the WTO
- Lars Nilsson, EU Exports and Uptake of Preferences: A First Analysis
- Sanchita Basu Das, Rahul Sen, & Sadhana Srivastava, Can ASEAN+1 FTAs Be a Pathway towards Negotiating and Designing the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Agreement?
- Dirk De Bièvre, Arlo Poletti, Marcel Hanegraaff, & Jan Beyers, International Institutions and Interest Mobilization: The WTO and Lobbying in EU and US Trade Policy
- Iva Mihaylova, Could the Recently Enacted Data Localization Requirements in Russia Backfire?
- Alua Amirbekova & Ruslan Galyamov, Participation Constraints in the WTO Dispute Settlement: Considering Kazakhstan
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 50, no. 2, 2016) is out. Contents include: