- Rachel Killean, Procedural Justice in International Criminal Courts: Assessing Civil Parties’ Perceptions of Justice at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- Neil Boister, The Cooperation Provisions of the UN Convention against Transnational Organised Crime: A ‘Toolbox’ Rarely Used?
- Manisuli Ssenyonjo & Saidat Nakitto, The African Court of Justice and Human and Peoples’ Rights ‘International Criminal Law Section’: Promoting Impunity for African Union Heads of State and Senior State Officials?
- Alicia Robinson, Challenges to Justice at Home: The Domestic Prosecution of Efrain Rios Montt
- Joanna Nicholson, Is Targeting Naked Child Soldiers a War Crime?
- Amrutanshu Dash & Dhruv Sharma, Arrest Warrants at the International Criminal Court: Reasonable Suspicion or Reasonable Grounds to Believe?
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 16, no. 1, 2016) is out. Contents include: