- Esref Aksu, What, Then, is ‘Global’ about Global Governance?
- Lukas Vanhonnaeker, Promoting Successful and Sustainable Foreign Direct Investment through Political Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Qingjiang Kong & Xiaojuan Ping, International Law and International Institutions: Implications for a Rising China
- Zhengxin Huo, The Statutory Reform of Chinese Private International Law in Property Rights: A Silent Revolution
- Pinghua Sun, Chinese Discourse on Human Rights in Global Governance
Thursday, February 25, 2016
New Issue: Chinese Journal of Global Governance
Chinese Journal of Global Governance (Vol. 1, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: