- Patricia H Werhane, Corporate Moral Agency and the Responsibility to Respect Human Rights in the UN Guiding Principles: Do Corporations Have Moral Rights?
- Upendra Baxi, Human Rights Responsibility of Multinational Corporations, Political Ecology of Injustice: Learning from Bhopal Thirty Plus?
- Olivier De Schutter, Towards a New Treaty on Business and Human Rights
- James Gathii & Ibironke T Odumosu-Ayanu, The Turn to Contractual Responsibility in the Global Extractive Industry
- Menno T. Kamminga, Company Responses to Human Rights Reports: An Empirical Analysis
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Inaugural Issue: Business and Human Rights Journal
Business and Human Rights Journal (Vol. 1, no. 1, January 2016) is out. Contents include: