- General Articles
- Gregory Shaffer, Robert Wolfe, & Vinhcent Le, Can Informal Law Discipline Subsidies?
- Nicolas Lamp, How Some Countries Became ‘Special’: Developing Countries and the Construction of Difference in Multilateral Trade Lawmaking
- Ben Czapnik, The Unique Features of the Trade Facilitation Agreement: A Revolutionary New Approach to Multilateral Negotiations or the Exception Which Proves the Rule?
- Tania Voon, Evidentiary Challenges for Public Health Regulation in International Trade and Investment Law
- Jeffrey S. Vogt, The Evolution of Labor Rights and Trade—A Transatlantic Comparison and Lessons for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Frank J. Garcia, Lindita Ciko, Apurv Gaurav, & Kirrin Hough, Reforming the International Investment Regime: Lessons from International Trade Law
- Karl P. Sauvant & Michael D. Nolan, China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment and International Investment Law
Friday, January 8, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 18, no. 4, December 2015) is out. Contents include: