- Rosalyn Higgins, The United Nations at 70 Years: The Impact Upon International Law
- Dominic McGoldrick, A Defence of the Margin of Appreciation and an Argument for its Application by the Human Rights Committee
- Tom Ruys & Luca Ferro, Weathering the Storm: Legality and Legal Implications of the Saudi-Led Military Intervention in Yemen
- Annamaria La Chimia, Food Security and the Right to Food: Finding Balance in the 2012 Food Assistance Convention
- David Erdos, European Union Data Protection Law and Media Expression: Fundamentally Off Balance
- Nikos Vogiatzis, The Admissibility Criterion Under Article 35(3)(B) ECHR: A ‘Significant Disadvantage’ to Human Rights Protection?
- Shorter Articles and Notes
- Andrew Sanger, State Immunity and the Right of Access to a Court under The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- Barbara Cooreman, Addressing Environmental Concerns Through Trade: A Case for Extraterritoriality?
- Ben TC Warwick, Socio-Economic Rights During Economic Crises: A Changed Approach to Non-Retrogression
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
The latest issue of the International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 65, no. 1, January 2016) is out. Contents include: