- Peter Kotzian & Beate Kohler-Koch, Holding International Governance to Account: Do Civil Society Organizations Have a Chance to Exert Accountability?
- Bessma Momani & Mark Hibben, Cooperation or Clashes on 19th Street? Theorizing and Assessing IMF and World Bank Collaboration
- Rafael Biermann, Designing Cooperation among International Organizations: The Quest for Autonomy, the Dual-Consensus Rule, and Cooperation Failure
- Eduardo Uziel, The Vote of Brazil in the United Nations Security Council (1942-2011) and the Role of Elected Members in the Decision-Making Process
- Susanne Lütz, From Washington Consensus to Flexible Keynesianism? The International Monetary Fund after the Financial Crisis
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
New Issue: Journal of International Organizations Studies
The latest issue of the Journal of International Organizations Studies (Vol. 6, no. 2, Fall 2015) is out. Contents include: