- Erik van der Marel, Positioning on the Global Value Chain Map: Where Do You Want to Be?
- Gilles Muller, The Necessity Test and Trade in Services: Unfinished Business?
- Weihuan Zhou, Australia’s Anti-dumping and Countervailing Law and Practice: An Analysis of Current Issues Incompatible with Free Trade with China
- Nicholas Kalaitzandonakes, Kenneth A. Zahringer, & John Kruse, The Economic Impacts of Regulatory Delays on Trade and Innovation
- Holger Janusch, Labor Standards in U.S. Trade Politics
- Kasturi Das, The Protracted WTO Battle over a Multilateral GI Register: What Lies Beneath?
- Paolo Davide Farah, Elena Cima, WTO and Renewable Energy: Lessons from the Case Law
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 49, no. 6, 2015) is out. Contents include: