- Bing Bing Jia, The Curious Case of Article 281: A “Super” Provision within UNCLOS?
- Nico J. Schrijver & Vid Prislan, Cases Concerning Sovereignty over Islands before the International Court of Justice and the Dokdo/Takeshima Issue
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, Unilateral Exploration and Exploitation of Natural Resources in Disputed Areas: A Note on the Ghana/Côte d'Ivoire Order of 25 April 2015 before the Special Chamber of ITLOS
- Andrew Norris, Fishy Business: The High Seas Boarding and Inspection Regime in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean
- Suk Kyoon Kim, The Sewol Ferry Disaster in Korea and Maritime Safety Management
Thursday, November 12, 2015
New Issue: Ocean Development & International Law
The latest issue of Ocean Development & International Law (Vol. 46, no. 4, 2015) is out. Contents include: