- Special Issue: Extraterritorial Scope of Human Rights
- Elżbieta Karska & Karol Karski, Introduction: Extraterritorial Scope of Human Rights
- Krzysztof Załucki, Extraterritorial Jurisdiction in International Law
- Julia Kapelańska-Pręgowska, Extraterritorial Jurisdiction of National Courts and Human Rights Enforcement: Quo vadis justitia?
- Marta Szuniewicz, Problems and Challenges of the ECHR’s Extraterritorial Application to Law-Enforcement Operations at Sea
- Katarzyna Urszula Gałka, The Jurisdiction Criterion in Article 1 of the ECHR and a Territorial State
- Agnieszka Szpak, A Change of the U.S. Position Regarding the Extraterritorial Prohibition of Torture – Is It a Breakthrough?
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 17, nos. 4-5, 2015) is out. Contents include: