- Lucy Richardson, Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (and Beyond) in the UN Human Rights Council
- Katrien Meuwissen, NHRIs and the State: New and Independent Actors in the Multi-layered Human Rights System?
- Louise Halleskov Storgaard, EU Law Autonomy versus European Fundamental Rights Protection—On Opinion 2/13 on EU Accession to the ECHR
- Fiona de Londras & Kanstantsin Dzehtsiarou, Managing Judicial Innovation in the European Court of Human Rights
- Merris Amos, The Second Division in Human Rights Adjudication: Social Rights Claims under the Human Rights Act 1998
- Chiara Cosentino, Safe and Legal Abortion: An Emerging Human Right? The Long-lasting Dispute with State Sovereignty in ECHR Jurisprudence
- Léon Poffé, Towards a New United Nations Human Rights Convention for Older Persons?
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 15, no. 3, September 2015) is out. Contents include: