- Davide Rovetta & Maurizio Gambardella, Intra-EU BITs and EU Law: What to Learn from the Micula Battle
- Reagan Walker, Judicial Review of CITT Preliminary Determinations of Injury: Is It Possible?
- Thomas Cantens, Mirror Analysis: Customs Risk Analysis and Fraud Detection
- Carolina Palma, WTO Implications of China’s Food Security Policy
- Carsten Weerth, AEO Programmes Worldwide: From MRAs to a General AEO Agreement?!
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 10, no. 6, 2015) is out. Contents include: