- Michael Wood, International Organizations and Customary International Law
- Lisa R. Avalos, Female Genital Mutilation and Designer Vaginas in Britain: Crafting an Effective Legal and Policy Framework
- Robert W. Emerson, Judges as Guardian Angels: The German Practice of Hints and Feedback
- Yoon Jin Shin, Human Trafficking and Labor Migration: The Dichotomous Law and Complex Realities of Filipina Entertainers in South Korea and Suggestions for Integrated and Contextualized Legal Responses
- S.I. Strong, Religious Rights in Historical, Theoretical, and International Context: Hobby Lobby as a Jurisprudential Anomaly?
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
New Issue: Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
The latest issue of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (Vol. 48, no. 3, May 2015) is out. Contents include: