- N. Melzer & C. Marchand, The Role of Law in International Security: Compendium in Memoriam BigGen Erwin Dahinden (1957-2012) Introduction
- A. Blattmann, Eulogy on the Life and Services of Brigadier General Erwin Dahinden
- W. Boothby, How Will Weapons Reviews Address the Challenges Posed by New Technologies?
- D. Fleck, Arms Control and Disarmament Law: Its Role in Addressing New Security Threats
- Y. Dinstein, Air and Missile Warfare under International Humanitarian Law
- M.N. Schmitt, Charting the Legal Geography of Non-International Armed Conflict
- P. Spoerri, From Dissemination towards Integration - An ICRC Perspective
- F. Pocar, Criminal Prosecution as a Tool for Ensuring International Security and Stability
- N. Lang, The Path to Better Compliance with International Humanitarian Law
- P. Hostettler, Security through Law and Good Governance - What Can Armed Forces of Smaller States Contribute?
Sunday, May 31, 2015
New Issue: Military Law and the Law of War Review / Revue de Droit Militaire et de Droit de la Guerre
The latest issue of the Military Law and the Law of War Review / Revue de Droit Militaire et de Droit de la Guerre (Vol. 52, no. 1, 2013) is out. Contents include: