- Jacob N. Shapiro & Nils B. Weidmann, Is the Phone Mightier Than the Sword? Cellphones and Insurgent Violence in Iraq
- Stephen Chaudoin, Helen V. Milner & Xun Pang, International Systems and Domestic Politics: Linking Complex Interactions with Empirical Models in International Relations
- Max Abrahms & Philip B.K. Potter, Explaining Terrorism: Leadership Deficits and Militant Group Tactics
- Abel Escribà-Folch & Joseph Wright, Human Rights Prosecutions and Autocratic Survival
- Michael M. Bechtel & Thomas Sattler, What Is Litigation in the World Trade Organization Worth?
- Wade M. Cole, Mind the Gap: State Capacity and the Implementation of Human Rights Treaties
- Martin C. Steinwand, Compete or Coordinate? Aid Fragmentation and Lead Donorship
- Research Notes
- Alex Weisiger & Keren Yarhi-Milo, Revisiting Reputation: How Past Actions Matter in International Politics
- Sharanbir Grewal & Erik Voeten, Are New Democracies Better Human Rights Compliers?
Thursday, May 7, 2015
New Issue: International Organization
International Organization (Vol. 69, no. 2, Spring 2015) is out. Contents include: