- María-Teresa Gil-Bazo, Asylum as a General Principle of International Law
- Bríd Ní Ghráinne, The Internal Protection Alternative Inquiry and Human Rights Considerations – Irrelevant or Indispensable?
- Mutaz M Qafisheh, An Ongoing Anomaly: Pre- and Post-Second World War Palestinian Refugees
- James C Simeon, The Application and Interpretation of International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law in the Exclusion of those Refugee Claimants who have Committed War Crimes and/or Crimes Against Humanity in Canada
- Lauren Nishimura, ‘Climate Change Migrants’: Impediments to a Protection Framework and the Need to Incorporate Migration into Climate Change Adaptation Strategies
- Anna Lübbe, ‘Systemic Flaws’ and Dublin Transfers: Incompatible Tests before the CJEU and the ECtHR?
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 27, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: