- Special Issue: Transitional Justice – Does It Have a Future?
- Thomas Bundschuh, Enabling Transitional Justice, Restoring Capabilities: The Imperative of Participation and Normative Integrity
- Isabel Robinson, Truth Commissions and Anti-Corruption: Towards a Complementary Framework?
- Geoff Dancy & Eric Wiebelhaus-Brahm, Bridge to Human Development or Vehicle of Inequality? Transitional Justice and Economic Structures
- Khanyisela Moyo, Mimicry, Transitional Justice and the Land Question in Racially Divided Former Settler Colonies
- Obiora Chinedu Okafor & Uchechukwu Ngwaba, The International Criminal Court as a ‘Transitional Justice’ Mechanism in Africa: Some Critical Reflections
- George N. Fourlas, No Future without Transition: A Critique of Liberal Peace
- Kris Brown & Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, Through the Looking Glass: Transitional Justice Futures through the Lens of Nationalism, Feminism and Transformative Change
- Dustin N. Sharp, Emancipating Transitional Justice from the Bonds of the Paradigmatic Transition
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
New Issue: International Journal of Transitional Justice
The latest issue of the International Journal of Transitional Justice (Vol. 9, no. 1, March 2015) is out. Contents include: