- Cecilia M. Bailliet & Kjetil Mujezinovic Larsen, Promoting peace through international law: Introduction
- Kristoffer Lidén & Henrik Syse, The politics of peace and law: Realism, internationalism and the cosmopolitan challenge
- Cecilia M. Bailliet, Normative foundation of the international law of peace
- Simon O'Connor & Cecilia M. Bailliet, The good faith obligation to maintain international peace and security and the pacific settlement of disputes
- Pål Wrange, Protecting which peace for whom against what? A conceptual analysis of collective security
- Ola Engdahl, Protection of human rights and the maintenance of international peace and security: Necessary precondition or a clash of interests?
- Kjersti Skarstad, Human rights violations and conflict risk - a theoretical and empirical assessment
- Bård A. Andreassen, Traps of violence: A human rights analysis of relationships between peace and development
- Christina Voigt, Environmentally sustainable development and peace: The role of international law
- Ole Kristian Fauchald, World peace through world trade? The role of dispute settlement in the WTO
- Gro Nystuen & Kjølv Egeland, The potential of the Arms Trade Treaty to reduce violations of international humanitarian law and human rights law
- Vibeke Blaker Strand, Non-discrimination and equality as the foundation of peace
- Maja Janmyr, Refugees and peace
- Cornelia Weiss, Barely begun: The inclusion of women as peacemakers, peacekeepers, and peacebuilders in international law and practice
- Kjetil Mujezinovic Larsen, United Nations peace operations and international law: What kind of law promotes what kind of peace?
- Jemima García-Godos, It's about trust: Transitional justice and accountability in the search for peace
- Gentian Zyberi, The role and contribution of international courts in furthering peace as an essential community interest
- Cecilie Hellestveit, International fact-finding mechanisms - lighting candles or cursing darkness?
- Azin Tadjdini, The constitutional dimension of peace
- Maria D. Sommardahl, Education for peace: Epilogue
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Bailliet & Larsen: Promoting Peace Through International Law
Promoting Peace Through International Law (Oxford Univ. Press 2015). Contents include: